2014 Annual Conference Asia-Pacific Risk and Insurance Association
A Global Forum to Deepen Understanding among Academics, Professionals and Policymakers www.apria.org
July 27-30, 2014, Moscow, Faculty of Economics, Lomonosov Moscow State University
119991 Russia, Moscow, Leninskie Gory, 1, Bldg.46
Faculty of Economics
The Asia-Pacific Risk and Insurance Association (APRIA) invites you to submit a paper for presentation at its 18th annual conference in Moscow, Russia. The Faculty of Economics, Lomonosov Moscow State University, is the host of the conference. The Association welcomes theoretical or applied research papers on risk or insurance topics, including insurance law and regulation / supervision, insurance economics and finance, insurance practice and policy, social insurance, employee benefits, pensions, risk management, financial planning, international insurance issues and insurance education.
Moscow State University was established in 1755.
More than 40 000 students (graduate and postgraduate) and about 7 000 undergraduates study at the university, and over 5 000 specialists do the refresher course here. More than 6 000 professors and lecturers, and about 5 000 researchers work for the faculties and research institutes.
Every year Moscow University enrolls about 4 000 international students and postgraduates from all over the world.
Moscow University campus is an extremely complex system, with its 1 700 000 m2 floor area in 1 000 buildings and structures, with its 8 dormitories housing over 15 000 students and 300 km of utility lines.
The Faculty of Economics
The Faculty of Economics has been founded in 1941, but the tradition of university economic education covers more than 200 years. By the end of the XIX-th century there existed an entire system of economic subjects including the courses in political economy, the economics of industry, agriculture, trade, transport, credit and finance and others.
The Faculty of Economics is very dynamic. Our challenging epoch witnessing the global transformation of Russian society brought about the need for a serious renovation of economic education and the MSU Faculty of Economics was one of the first to meet the challenge.
Today the Faculty of Economics comprises 22 departments and more than 10 laboratories, and has more than 500 tutors and researchers, about 2,000 of full-time and part-time students, more than 400 graduates registered for Ph.D. One of the mentioned-above departments is Risk Management and Insurance department which shall be hosting 18th annual conference of APRIA in Moscow this year. The Faculty has a lot of supplementary structures such as pre-university courses, and short-term programs following the logic of non-stop education. Nevertheless, classical Bachelor's and Master's programs are in the focus of the Faculty's educational activity.
Organizing Committee publishes presentations provided by the conference speakers.
- Igor Zhuk, Director of Insurance Market Department of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
“Basic indicators of the insurance market in the Russian Federation, 2013”.
- Igor Yurgens, President, All-Russian Insurance Association.
“Conditions and growth prospects of Russian insurance market”.
Plenary session One: Insurance supervision.
- W. Jean Kwon, E.A.G. Manton Chair Professor and Director of the Center for the Study of Insurance Regulation, School of Risk Management, St. John’s University (US), "Developing issues in insurance regulation globally".
- Dr. Capitolina Tourbina, Director, Russia Representative office General Reinsurance AG A Berkshire Hathaway Company. "Challenges of the insurance Solvency regulation in the new insurance".
- Hongjoo Jung, Professor SKK University, Korea. "Insurance supervision of the Republic of Korea - always for financial consumers".
Plenary Session Two: Present and Future of Life Insurance
- Timur Gilyazov, Metlife, "Review of the reform of saving pension and non-state pension funds".
- Vladimir Novikov, President, Guild of Actuaries. "Actuarial profession and risk oriented regulation of financial markets".
- Andrey Kigim, Chairman, Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation. Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation- Strategic Development Guidelines.
Plenary Session Three: Development of Insurance Integration
- Dmitriy Talaev, Executive Director, Member of the Board, SOGAZ Insurance Group. "International cooperation: new horizons".
- Ilias Aliev vice-president LLC ROSGOSSTRAKH, Evgeny Zlobin director, Interaction with Educational Institutions. The system of education and science in Insurance in Russia.
- Dmitriy Popov, Chairman of RAMI Committee, First Vice-President Allianz IC (Russia). "Regulation of insurance rates for compulsory insurance classes".
- Edvard Grebenshchikov, Editor of "Finance" Magazine. "Eurasian and East Asian Insurance space. Channels and Instruments of Harmonisation of Regulations and Integration of the Markets".
Presidents luncheon (Award)
- Special lecture, Yehuda Kahane (Tel Aviv University, Israel). “Insurance and the new economy”.
Cоncurrent Session 1
- 1B Bikker, Popescu.pptx
- 1B Pope, Ma, Suzawa.pptx
- 1B Yang Jun.pptx
- 1D Huiran Ma, Yumeng Zhou.pptx
- 1F Liu, Ye, Dong.ppt
- 1F Nannan Zhang.ppt
- 1G Shuang Yang.pptx
- 1G Yung-Ming Shiu.pptx
Cоncurrent Session 2
- 2D Kang Jing.ppt
- 2D Lanfeng Li, Zhang.pptx
- 2E Sugino, Ishida.pptx
- 2F Azegami.pptx
- 2F Gao Siwei.pptx
- 2F Yanase.pptx
- 2G Rozhkovskaya, Adams.pptx
Cоncurrent Session 3
- 3B Li, Tsenduren, Zhang.pptx
- 3B Suo, Wanyan.pptx
- 3B YiYao,Q.Sun,Sh.Lin.pptx
- 3C Chu-Shiu Li, Chwen-Chi Liu.pptx
- 3D Hua Hen. Auditor endogeneity.pdf
- 3D Shuang Yang.pptx
- 3D Yao Dan, Zheng Sujin.pdf
- 3E Jeng, Ho, Lai.ppt
- 3E Tsai, Huang.ppt
- 3F Hong Hun Seog.pptx
- 3F Lee, Kim.pptx
- 3F Nakamura.pdf
- 3G Altuntas, Berry-St.ppt
- 3G Ammar, Eling, Milidonis.pptx
Cоncurrent Session 4
- 4A Ammar.pptx
- 4B Okura Mahito.pptx
- 4B Yahong Lu, Ying Zhang.pptx
- 4C Hongjoo Jung Doyeon Kim.pptx
- 4C Johnny Chang.pptx
- 4D Berdin, Grundl.pdf
- 4D Meiyi He.pptx
- 4E Hui, Lei.pptx
- 4E SangrimLee, SJLee, WLee.pptx
- 4E Soon-Jae Lee.ppt
- 4F Martin Eling, Ruo Jia, Yi Yao.pptx
- 4F Yoneyama, Yamamoto.pptx
- 4G Biener, Eling, Wirfs.pptx
- 4G Jiyun Lim.pptx
Cоncurrent Session 5
- 5A Fujii.pptx
- 5A Fujii Y., Okura Mahito.pdf
- 5A Okura, Jiang.pptx
- 5C Cui Qiang.pdf
- 5C Xiao Wei, Liu.pdf
- 5E Su Fang, Liping.pptx
Cоncurrent Session 6
Membership status: https://www.scicollege.org.sg/Apria_IIM.asp#Individual%20Memberships
Phone: +7(495)9394611 (direct line to Igor B. Kotlobovsky)
Registration fee collection
Fundation for Development of MSU Faculty of Economics
Faculty of Economics
Department of Risks and Insurance